Side Flexing Chain Conveyor
A chain conveyor which is designed to handle loads up to 50kg at speeds of up to 30 m/min.
The system is ideally suited to transporting product and small platens between processes and is also well suited to food manufacturing environments.
It is also possible to incorporate stops for work stations and assembly operations.
Our product is modular in design and can be supplied with 200mm radius disc bends for loops and awkward layouts.
- Modular design with standard Components.
- Can be supplied with 200mm radius disc bends.
- Constructed from mild steel, stainless steel or aluminium depending on the environment.
- Chain returns internally.
- Chain runs on a plastic wear strip.
- Can incorporate stops and platen guides.
- Easy and cost effective to configure to specific requirements.
- Can be adapted to awkward layouts. Also enables longer chain lengths to be used.
- Robust system and depending on material suitable for clean Environments.
- Improved safety and chain not affected by the environment.
- Increased life expectancy of the chain and very low noise levels.
- Work stations can be easily incorporated into the system.
|Load Range||Loads up to 50 kg/m|
|Speed Range||Up to 30 m/min|
|Chain Width||Up to 190 mm|
|Max load per drive||Up to 400 kg|
|Frame||Robust mild steel, stainless steel or aluminium construction.|
|Chain||Steel or plastic depending on application.|
|Direction Changes||Gated mechanisms, pushers, guided bends, disc bends.|
|Stops||Side Stops, top stops|
Turnkey packages can be provided which includes design, manufacture, installation, commissioning, servicing, full control systems and bespoke pallets & tooling.