Bushed Roller Conveyor
A robustly constructed bevel geared or chain driven accumulating roller conveyor which can handle high loads at speeds of up to 12 m/min.
The Bushed Roller Conveyor is ideally suited to heavy engineering applications and arduous manufacturing environments which require reliable operation.
The conveyor is supplied with hardened rollers for long life and minimum component damage.
- Steel bushed rollers.
- Enclosed drive.
- Can incorporate stops and platen guides.
- Can Operate at variable speeds.
- Conveyor fitted with adjustable feet.
- Long life and minimum component damage.
- Work stations can be easily incorporated into the system.
- Robust construction requiring minimum maintenance.
- Conveyor height can be adjusted without unbolting from the floor.
|Speed Range||Up to 12 m/min|
|Conveyor Width||As required|
|Max load per drive||Up to 5000kg|
|Frame||Heavy duty steel|
|Roller Assembly||Bushed Rollers|
|Direction Changes||Chain cross transfers, conveyor turntables, conveyor lifts and conveyor shuttles.|
|Stops||Mechanical escapements, blade stops and pneumatic stopper cylinders.|
|Platen / pallet positioning.||Lift locates to +/- 0.1mm and lift rotates.|
Turnkey packages can be provided which includes design, manufacture, installation, commissioning, servicing, full control systems and bespoke pallets & tooling.